Re: [htdig] Custom search form

Subject: Re: [htdig] Custom search form
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 12:23:02 PDT

Are you trying to create customized result formats or changing the search FORM (as in the default search.html generated by ht://Dig)?

For the first one, you can create header and footer templates, which is located in the common directory. This will have htdig wrap the results within any design you might like.
For the second one, I suggest reading one of the gazillion HTML howtos on the internet that explain FORM/CGI.

Hope this helps,
Atle

>>> "Stephen L Arnold" <arnold@ensco.cncoffice.com> 05/09/00 12:02PM >>>
Howdy:

Is there a HOWTO (or something) that describes the custom search form stuff?

I have some HTML experience, but none with forms or cgi stuff. Where should I look first?

Thanks in advance, Steve Arnold

Stephen L. Arnold Senior Systems Engineer
VAFB IV&V Activity email: arnold.steve@ensco.com
ENSCO Inc. www: http://www.ensco.com
P.O. Box 5488 voice: 805.606.8838
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437 fax: 805.734.4779

with Std.Disclaimer; use Std.Disclaimer;