Re: [htdig] unknown locale, but really strange, not the normal problem

Subject: Re: [htdig] unknown locale, but really strange, not the normal problem
From: Albert Kasper (a.kasper@gmx.at)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 05:04:09 PDT

Well, it worked for de_DE (same does for en_US e.g.).

249 0xF9: -al-n--gt---?
250 0xFA: -al-n--gt---?
251 0xFB: -al-n--gt---?

All other characters you mentioned are that way, too.
Config file for htdig is ok, too (there is only one on the system, and it is
used for sure, because changes on the config file have effect, e.g. new
wrapper file or sth. like that).
Any more ideas?