[htdig] Question about htdig

Subject: [htdig] Question about htdig
From: Celeste (c8a@mail.dcs.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 09:09:53 PDT

To Whom it May Concern;

I work for the Division of Continuing Studies of the University of
Wisconsin-Madison. We are interested in adding search to our site(s).
Does your program work on a IIS server? Also, your information refers to
a database. Do we have to have a database in order to use your program?
We don't have one and are looking for a text based search feature to use
until we do have a database.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Celeste Anton, Web Coordinator

Liberal Studies and the Arts
Professional Development and Applied Studies
UW-Madison, Division of Cont. Studies