Re: [htdig] multiple DBs

Subject: Re: [htdig] multiple DBs
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 21:40:07 PDT

At 4:19 PM -0400 5/7/00, Daniel Abercrombie wrote:
>end up getting repeated over and over again, and this is what causes the
>search to take forever. Has this been fixed in a more recent version,
>or is there something I'm doing wrong? Please advise.

You don't mention what version you're using... So it's hard to know
if there is a more recent version or not. :-) The latest is 3.1.5 and
if you're not using it, you really should, there is a rather severe
security hole in all previous versions.

I'm also not sure what you mean by the "multiple databases searched
as one" feature. Do you mean the patch posted on the list for
"collections" of databases? If so, are the individual config entries
being repeated? (It would be nice to see more details.)