[htdig] multiple DBs

Subject: [htdig] multiple DBs
From: Daniel Abercrombie (skyhigh@essaycrawler.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 13:19:42 PDT

I got the multple databases searched as one database to work a while
ago. I noticed that after doing this htsearch would sometimes run for
several minutes, not for the initial search, but after clicking next a
couple of times. I then noticed in the logs that the config= variables
end up getting repeated over and over again, and this is what causes the
search to take forever. Has this been fixed in a more recent version,
or is there something I'm doing wrong? Please advise.

Thanks a lot,
Dan Abercrombie