[htdig] How can I remove some keywords, from search results?

Subject: [htdig] How can I remove some keywords, from search results?
From: Tasos Angelis (tangelis@tasos.gr)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 12:19:56 PDT

I noticed that in the search results only html tags are removed.
But, how can I remove some other unwanted words from the results of htsearch?

For example in a site that htdig indexes there are some javascript functions.
I want to selectivly remove those functions.
e.g. .... something something something .... findit();.... something
to be:
        .... something something something .... .... something
without findit(); in it.
There are 10 or little more of those functions.

Can anyone help?

Tasos Angelis.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/