Re: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + symlinks + htdig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + symlinks + htdig 3.1.5
From: Peter L. Peres (plp@actcom.co.il)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 02:15:00 PDT

Hi,

ok, it seems that I have somehow corrupted the databases. I don't know
how, but I did. I set up a testcase of a small directory and re-ran the
indexing with -i (this took minutes instead of 13 hours with the whole
thing), and htsearch works, and htdig works, with the patch. I'll post the
patch 2morrow, I need to go to bed now, before I do somehting more stupid.

thanks for bearing with me so far, bye,

        Peter