RE: [htdig] Problems compiling / using htdig with Mandrake 6.1

Subject: RE: [htdig] Problems compiling / using htdig with Mandrake 6.1
From: NEPOTE Charles (Neuilly Gestion) (charles.nepote@cetelem.fr)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 01:00:40 PDT

The very first time I installed ht://dig (v. 3.1.3) I had the same problem
but I can't remember what I had done to solve it... (Was it a problem of
path or chmod ????)
(I can't reproduce it since I am using Mandrake 7.0 and a RPM package.)

Have you tried to install it via the RPM package witch is working very well
: see :
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake-devel/contrib/RPMS/htdig-3.1.5-2mdk.i5
86.rpm

Bonne chance !
Charles Népote,
Paris, France.