[htdig] What can I use? (BSDI virtual server)

Subject: [htdig] What can I use? (BSDI virtual server)
From: W. D. (xyz@netins.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 20:30:27 PDT

Hi,

I am trying to get a search engine to work on one of my sites on a virtual
server. The server company has installed Swish, but it died with an
out of memory error. They only allow me 16MB on BSDI 4.01. The site
currently
has about 800 pages.

Could HT/Dig possibly work for this application? Is there a precompiled
version around?

Thanks,

W. D.

Start Here to Find It Fast! -> http://US-WebMasters.com/start.htm