Re: [htdig] Problems compiling / using htdig with Mandrake 6.1

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problems compiling / using htdig with Mandrake 6.1
From: atta dubson (dubson@palicanon.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 11:39:45 PDT

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Flos wrote:

> I am trying to install htdig (from htdig-3.1.5.tar.gz) on a server with
> Mandrake 6.1. The ./configure, make and make install steps were excutes
> without errors.
>
> However, when I try to run rundig (using ./rundig or sh rundig), I get
> errors. Transcript follows, I translated the French warnings at the
> bottom of the message :

are you sure that you have "sh" in your path, and that it is at
"/bin/sh" for "./rundig" ? just a guess.

with mettaa...
atta

from the dhammapada:

  One should not strike a brahmin, and nor should a brahmin lose his
  temper. Shame on him who strikes a brahmin, and shame on him who loses
  his temper because of it. 389

http://www.palicanon.org/