[htdig] search questions

Subject: [htdig] search questions
From: Jens Gregor (jgregor@cs.utk.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 10:03:46 PDT

Hi there:

I'm new to htdig and have missed previous discussions, so I'd be
grateful if someone could answer the following questions:

1) Is it possible to have blurbs for *all* word matches within a
   single document listed in the results page instead of just the
   first one? If so, how does one do that?

2) Is it possible to specify that only whitespace should be
   between two or more search words? For example, a search
   for "find this" should rank documents that contain these two
   words located close together higher than documents in which
   the two words are far apart.

3) If the above are not possible with the current release, will
   they likely be part of future release, and if so, when should
   I expect such releases to become available?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers
--Jens