Re: [htdig] restricting urls and the html templates

Subject: Re: [htdig] restricting urls and the html templates
From: atta dubson (dubson@palicanon.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 08:52:12 PDT

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> >i can do this with perl with something like:
> >popup_menu(-name=>'restrict',
> > -values=>['www.foo.org','www.bar.org','www.foobar.org',''],
> > -default=>$RESTRICT),
> >but the htdig format seems incompatible with this.
>
> Take a look at the build_select_lists attribute:
>
> <http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#build_select_lists>
>
> Cheers,

thanks! that's beautiful! and now i only have htdig.conf and
the default search.html to update. :)

cheers, indeed...
atta

from the dhammapada:

  Happy indeed we live who are free from worry among those who are still
  worried. In the midst of worried men, we live free from worry. 199

http://www.palicanon.org/