[htdig] htsearch on multiple websites

Subject: [htdig] htsearch on multiple websites
From: Sam Xie (sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 11:13:39 PDT

Hello,
   I have a machine with multiple web servers for different web sites.
Htdig has its own directory for all, "/home/htdig/", which has subdirs
such as "conf", "bin", etc. Each web site has its own htdig "XXXX.conf",
"rundig", and "db". Whenever, we run "rundig", the corresponding XXXX.conf
is used as "rundig -vvv -c XXXX.conf". it seems database is created and
everything looks fine. I set three web sites in this way, two of them
work fine, however the third one gave us problem. Whenever we search
something on that website, an error message points out that the "htsearch"
is searching a wrong "db", the path is not right. We don't know how to
correct this problem. If anybody knows, please let us know!

Thanks!
Sam Xie
Computer Lab
Michigan State University