[htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.5 problems ;-)

Subject: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.5 problems ;-)
From: Peter L. Peres (plp@actcom.co.il)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 08:36:53 PDT

Hi,

  now I run htdig 3.1.5 and I caught it making a loop at another place !
It is again in the documentation tree of the Suse system, and I fixed it
by changing permissions as before. The loop was here (note that I have
cut off some part of the output. These are output lines from htdig -v):

54531:54531:4:http://myhost/doc/susehilf/gnu/gcc/?N=D:
54532:54532:4:http://myhost/doc/susehilf/gnu/gcc/?M=A:
54533:54533:4:http://myhost/doc/susehilf/gnu/gcc/?S=A:
54534:54534:4:http://myhost/doc/susehilf/gnu/gcc/?D=A:

The lines above are the 'wrap' of the loop. The object being indexed is a
directory, under Apache. It has no index.html file. Any clues as to where
the bug lies ?

Peter