[htdig] start_url and limit_urls_to

Subject: [htdig] start_url and limit_urls_to
From: Colin Kuskie (ckuskie@cadence.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 15:21:49 PDT

I'm looking to use htdig to index about 120 sites in various size
clumps and I'd like to make my configuration easier to manage by
putting all of the related urls in the same config file.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what would happen in this
case:

start_url: http://a.com http://b.com
limit_urls_to: ${start_url} ##The default

and if a.com had a link somewhere deep inside to b.com would I end up
indexing b.com twice?

Thanks,
Colin