Re: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.0b2: bugs or mistake ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.0b2: bugs or mistake ?
From: Torsten Neuer (tneuer@inwise.de)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 02:20:51 PDT

"Peter L. Peres" wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I have run the whole index and merge. Now I have each matching page,
> displayed exactly TWICE in the output list, with the same URL and data
> size and all.
>
> I have set 'allow_numbers: true' but htsearch refuses to find numbers that
> I know to be in there.
>
> Question: Did I do something wrong or are these known bugs ?

AFAIK allow_numbers is quite a new configuration option. It is
not be available with the outdated version shipped by SuSE (the
option was working since 3.1.2, I think).

> I am downloading 3.1.5 now.
>
> Is there an 'open' buglist ? I cannot find one on htdig.org.

There is, and it is at htdig.org as well ;)

If you look at the menu bar, you will see the entry "Bug reporting"
below "Other". From there, you can jump to the ht://Dig bug database.

cheers,
  Torsten