[htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.0b2: bugs or mistake ?

Subject: [htdig] Suse 6.2 + htdig 3.1.0b2: bugs or mistake ?
From: Peter L. Peres (plp@actcom.co.il)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 01:44:33 PDT

Ok,

I have run the whole index and merge. Now I have each matching page,
displayed exactly TWICE in the output list, with the same URL and data
size and all.

I have set 'allow_numbers: true' but htsearch refuses to find numbers that
I know to be in there.

Question: Did I do something wrong or are these known bugs ?

I am downloading 3.1.5 now.

Is there an 'open' buglist ? I cannot find one on htdig.org.

thanks,
        Peter