Re: [htdig] htdig / Suse 6.2: very long run ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] htdig / Suse 6.2: very long run ?
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 08:34:49 PDT

According to Geoff Hutchison:
> > Is there some support for parsing dvi and ps files ? dvi can be turned
> >into (ugly) text using dvi2ascii and there is a corresponding converter
> >for ps.
> I would check the script and plug in a dvi->txt
> converter. I believe it already handles PostScript files nicely.

You may also want to look at the new doc2html external converter, now
available on , as it should
make it easier to plug in new filters. It's also bundled in the contrib
files in 3.2.0b2. It has an advantage over and
in that it was written by someone who actually knows Perl, rather than
just hacking it like I did. :-P

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: