[htdig] Help with "Missing Pages"

Subject: [htdig] Help with "Missing Pages"
From: Danny Summers (Danny@mail.sna.org)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 04:53:46 PDT

>I am new to htDig and having problems with it dropping or loosing
>indexed pages on second or subsequent digs. As far as I can tell,
>htmerge is setup properly. I can trash the URL's htDig databases,
>do a new run and everything is there, fully searchable. The next
>scheduled run, it drops most of the indexed pages and we're back to
>a very few pages being found on a search. I have gone through as
>much documentation as possible, checked the configs and still can't
>figure it out. Any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance for any ideas!
>
>Danny

Danny Summers, Executive Vice President
Southern Nursery Association, Inc.
1827 Powers Ferry Road, Bldg. 4, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30339 USA
Voice: 770.953.3311
Fax: 770.953.4411
SNA InfoLine (24 hour faxback service): 770.953.INFO (4636)
E-Mail Address: Danny@mail.sna.org
SNA Website: http://www.sna.org
SNA General E-mail Address: mail@mail.sna.org

Favorite Quote: "The level of our success is limited only by our
imagination." (author unknown)