[htdig] Fwd: Help with "Missing Pages"

Subject: [htdig] Fwd: Help with "Missing Pages"
From: Danny Summers (Danny@mail.sna.org)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 04:24:14 PDT

>I am new to htdig and having problems with it dropping or loosing
>indexed pages on second or subsequent digs. I can trash the URL's
>htdig databases, do a new run and everything is there, fully
>searchable. The next scheduled run, it drops most of the indexed
>pages and we're back to a very few pages being found on a search. I
>have gone through as much documentation as possible, checked the
>configs and still can't figure it out. Any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance for any ideas!
>
>Danny

Danny Summers, Executive Vice President
Southern Nursery Association, Inc.
1827 Powers Ferry Road, Bldg. 4, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30339 USA
Voice: 770.953.3311
Fax: 770.953.4411
SNA InfoLine (24 hour faxback service): 770.953.INFO (4636)
E-Mail Address: Danny@mail.sna.org
SNA Website: http://www.sna.org
SNA General E-mail Address: mail@mail.sna.org

Favorite Quote: "The level of our success is limited only by our
imagination." (author unknown)