Re: [htdig] htdig / Suse 6.2: very long run ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] htdig / Suse 6.2: very long run ?
From: Peter L. Peres (
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 04:15:41 PDT

  I's me again ;-) Has anyone tried to index a C/java/C++/ASM source tree
using htdig ? Perhaps by placing a list of menemonics and reserved words
in the bad word list ?

  Is there some support for parsing dvi and ps files ? dvi can be turned
into (ugly) text using dvi2ascii and there is a corresponding converter
for ps.