Re: [htdig] Problem with Javascript

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem with Javascript
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 16:09:38 PDT

At 2:53 PM -0700 4/24/00, Keith Vance wrote:
>about java script. The java script works on all the rest of the site,
>just not the htdig result pages. I get this error: "A runtime error has
>ocurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line:60 Error: Expected ')'

Maybe someone else can see something, but in my mail client, your
file line-wraps. As such, it's not possible to see what line 60 is at
all.

Can you talk to the person who wrote the page? It's probably going to
be much faster for them to debug it than for us--they're much more
likely to know which end is up.

Otherwise, I would suggest sending your file as an attachment. (This
is good practice for any largish file anyway.)