[htdig] xpdf source, patch?

Subject: [htdig] xpdf source, patch?
From: Dudley Jane (dud01@co.henrico.va.us)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 10:52:46 PDT

Greetings.

I am trying to wire pdf search capability into htdig on our site. I was
getting the "encryption" error msgs, so I went to the xpdf site and
downloaded the patch. I went to patch and recompile, and realized there
are no "source code" files in the xpdf source code distribution! I
redownloaded xpdf-0.90.tgz and unpacked it, and they just aren't there -
there should at least be a makefile. Anyone else have this problem?

J. Dudley
dud01@co.henrico.va.us