Re: [htdig] Wrappers and htdig 1.3.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Wrappers and htdig 1.3.5
From: Brandon Bell (bbell@email.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 08:49:47 PDT

Thanks for the feedback Edmond.

I think the only solution is to hack the htdig code as you suggest below and
revert the separator back to the '&'.

If I use CGI.pm Version 2.64, which apparently does allow for the semicolon
separator, I still have the problem that when HTML forms are submitted the
ampersand is used, but when next/prev page clicks are done from the search
results page the semicolon is used. Because of this inconsistency, writing
any wrapper seems next to impossible to handle both cases at the same time.