Re: [htdig] Help needed in indexing..

Subject: Re: [htdig] Help needed in indexing..
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:43:21 PDT

Did you initially test htdig with the default config file? If so, your database will still contain htdig.org's pages even though you changed your config file. What you need to do if this is the case, is to delete all your databases and redig.

Hope this helps.

-
 Atle

>>> Deivanai Meiyappan <dmeiyapp@fmi.fujitsu.com> 04/19/00 06:36PM >>>
Hi,

I have changed the start_url in htdig.conf to the url in my server..But
still, when i run htdig , it seems to index http://www.htdig.org
<http://www.htdig.org> ...instead of indexing the url in my server. Could
you please tell me why it is doing that, and what should i do to correct
it..

Thanks,
Deivanai