[htdig] Fatal DB2 Problem

Subject: [htdig] Fatal DB2 Problem
From: Chris Wik (chris@anu.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 08:28:37 PDT

I found this in your list archives, with no follow-ups:

> > DB2 problem...: /opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: page 934415490 doesn't
> > exist, create flag not set
> > DB2 problem...: unable to create/retrieve page 934415490
> >
> > I would like to know if you can help me to solve this error.
>
>Messages from the database (DB2 problem...) are generally non-fatal. We'd
>obviously like to track them down since they shouldn't happen. But
>occaisionally one crops up. ht://Dig should do the best that it can and keep
>going.
>
>If it actually *died* after this error, then we'd like more information.
>
>-Geoff Hutchison

I am getting the same error, or at least similar:

when running ./htmerge -v -c
/Local/Library/WebServer/htdig/conf/search.livingmusic.com.conf

I get:
DB2 problem...:
/Local/Library/WebServer/htdig/db/search.livingmusic.com/db.docd
b: page 1818850921 doesn't exist, create flag not set
DB2 problem...: page 365: illegal page type or format
DB2 problem...: PANIC: Invalid argument

Any ideas? Where can I find this "create flag" it speaks of? There
doesn't seem to be anything in the conf files.

-chris.