Re: [htdig] keywords and quotes

Subject: Re: [htdig] keywords and quotes
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 07:40:14 PDT

According to Kostas Kavoussanakis:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Gilles Detillieux wrote:
> > Sorry, Kostas, but there is no other solution. There have been a number
> > of bug fixes between 3.1.2 and 3.1.5, the two most important for you being:
> Thank you very much for letting me know. Unfortunately I can no
> longer follow the list so I did not know about the security hole.

Yes, the list can get quite busy at times! It's still a good idea
to periodically check the web site for news on new releases, though,
just to stay on top of these things. I know that that, too, can be time
consuming when you install and maintain many packages/systems. You may
also want to subscribe to, which is moderated
and very low-traffic (maybe ~6 messages/year), but will announce new
releases and important news.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: