Re: [htdig] Only getting 9 search results back

Subject: Re: [htdig] Only getting 9 search results back
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:55:09 PDT

Ken,

So, you searched for the same word as previous, but only got 9 results sent back? My first suggestion would be to run 'htdig -vvv' (or more v's, the more v's the more info you'll get) and see why pages are being rejected by htdig.
Also, did you rebuild your database from scratch after the rebuild?

-
  Atle

>>> "Ken Lawrence" <kenl@xmission.com> 04/17/00 05:52PM >>>
Dear sirs,

There is a problem. For any search I only get 9 hits and I do not get the more hits list of graphic numbers along the footer. I know there are more hits than 9 but htsearch is only returning 9. Can you give me some idea why or how to approach solving the problem.

Thanks.

Ken Lawrence
kenl@xmission.com