Re: [htdig] ASCII database layout

Subject: Re: [htdig] ASCII database layout
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 16:09:24 PDT

At 2:15 PM -0500 4/12/00, Chad Phillips wrote:
>Are there any docs that explain the database layout? I was wanting
>to play with the ASCII database, to try and get some stats.

Sort of. If you see the htdig 3.2 beta documentation at
<> there's a description of the ASCII
layouts for the htdump.html page:

Of course there are a good number of those fields that aren't output
in 3.1, but the order will be the same. (Also there's one small
change: the head field is prefixed with a h: in 3.1 and H: in 3.2 to
differentiate from the meta description.)