RE: [htdig] htm extension

Subject: RE: [htdig] htm extension
From: Sid MacLeod (
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 09:31:33 PDT

> I have a mix of .html and .htm extensions for pages. I can
> search and find
> the inforamtion in .html page extensions but not the .htm pages.
> Is there a
> switch I need to set to search these as well.

They would need to be defined in ht htdig.conf file in the "bad_extensions:"
or "exclude_urls:" sections. I don't believe .htm is in either by default,
but I could be wrong.

I use .htm in bad_extensions to purposely not search those files, and use
.html for pages I want searched. It makes it easy to keep track of what's
getting searched.

Sid MacLeod
2B9D 8CF6 8D56 CF0C A583 BB03 85D9 F5A0 BF7E A861
"I never let schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain