Re: [htdig] htm extension

Subject: Re: [htdig] htm extension
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 09:20:55 PDT

It shouldn't matter if the link is .htm/.html since htdig follows links that are in the requested pages (whether it be .php/.asp/etc). So either you're links are wrong or there's another problem causing it. Maybe it's told not to index those pages in specific (eg. they might be on another server).

I think we need a little more info on this one to be able to resolve it.

>>> Patrick Baker <PBAKER1@SMTPGW.IS.HFH.EDU> 04/13/00 12:15PM >>>
I have a mix of .html and .htm extensions for pages. I can search and find
the inforamtion in .html page extensions but not the .htm pages. Is there a
switch I need to set to search these as well.

Thanks in advance..