[htdig] htdig FAQ

Subject: [htdig] htdig FAQ
From: Malki Cymbalista (malki.cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 04:21:28 PDT

I'm not sure this is the correct address for this, but I don't know wher
to go.
A while back I sent in an answer to one of the FAQ's and it does indeed
appear in the FAQ (question 4.2. How can I change the output format of
htsearch?). It says there that I contributed the answer, but it lists
an incorrect email address. Can whomever is in charge, please change my
address to Malki.Cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il
Thanks.