Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help

Subject: Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help
From: Richard Booth (richard.booth@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 14:21:15 PDT

Dear all

Many thanks, problem solved, htsearch was not correctly called.

The programs of ht://Dig were not in the default location of /usr/local/bin
the installation of ht://dig was part of my SuSE 6.3 distro, so I just changed
the wwwoffle scripts to show the actual locations (opt/www/htdig/bin and
opt/www/cgi-bin), created the database and it worked. ht://dig is excellent
with wwwoffle.

I take it that each time I want to perform a search of my cache using htdig and
wwwoffle that I need to refresh the database?

Thanks
Rich