Re: [htdig] Why did I receive this email!

Subject: Re: [htdig] Why did I receive this email!
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:05:26 PDT

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, PAT RANFRANZ wrote:

> Why did I receive this email that was sent to

If you received it, then you subscribed this e-mail adress to the mailing list. Since subscription requires confirmation, it
is highly unlikely it happened "accidentally."

To unsubscribe either follow the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail,
or go to <>. You will need to confirm an
unsubscription as well (so that someone doesn't unsubscribe someone else).