Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help

Subject: Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 20:20:03 PDT

At 6:06 PM -0500 4/11/00, ATLE VEKA wrote:
>How in specific are you telling htdig to dig through the cache from wwwoffle?
>(what version do you use also)

>I am using SuSE 6.3 with htdig and wwwoffle 2.5. Using wwwoffle 2.5 to search
>the cache I keep getting a mesage whilst using htdig of:
>
>"The document contained no data. Try again later or contact your system
>administrator."

It's been a while since WWWoffle came up. At this point, I'm not
actually sure how the searching is done. My guess is that it's not
correctly calling the htsearch program and so it's not generating a
results page.

I'd need to know a little more about your configuration. Did you
compile WWWoffle yourself? If so, did it include ht://Dig with it?

Thanks,