Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help

Subject: Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:06:32 PDT

How in specific are you telling htdig to dig through the cache from wwwoffle?
(what version do you use also)

-
Atle

>>> Richard Booth <richard.booth@bigfoot.com> 04/11/00 04:58PM >>>
Hi

I am using SuSE 6.3 with htdig and wwwoffle 2.5. Using wwwoffle 2.5 to search
the cache I keep getting a mesage whilst using htdig of:

"The document contained no data. Try again later or contact your system
administrator."

How do I fix this error so that htdig works searching the cache of wwwoffle?

Many thanks
Rich