Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help

Subject: Re: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:06:32 PDT

How in specific are you telling htdig to dig through the cache from wwwoffle?
(what version do you use also)

>>> Richard Booth <> 04/11/00 04:58PM >>>

I am using SuSE 6.3 with htdig and wwwoffle 2.5. Using wwwoffle 2.5 to search
the cache I keep getting a mesage whilst using htdig of:

"The document contained no data. Try again later or contact your system

How do I fix this error so that htdig works searching the cache of wwwoffle?

Many thanks