[htdig] The document contained no data?! Help

Subject: [htdig] The document contained no data?! Help
From: Richard Booth (richard.booth@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 14:58:37 PDT

Hi

I am using SuSE 6.3 with htdig and wwwoffle 2.5. Using wwwoffle 2.5 to search
the cache I keep getting a mesage whilst using htdig of:

"The document contained no data. Try again later or contact your system
administrator."

How do I fix this error so that htdig works searching the cache of wwwoffle?

Many thanks
Rich