[htdig] Sort by Date from Meta Tags ???

Subject: [htdig] Sort by Date from Meta Tags ???
From: Michael Pfennich (michael.pfennich@parlinkom.gv.at)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 02:17:57 PDT

Hi,

Is there a possibility, to sort the result by the Metatag "Created"
and/or
"Changed", and not the modification time of the File ????

Our Site generates most of the static html Pages out of a Database, and
sometimes we have to "recreate" several 1000 Files again (eg. because
we have to change the background Colour...).
--> If you do a search with sort "date", they are all marked as "young",
although they are very old (their content is very old).

thanks
Michael Pfennich