Re: [htdig] Ranking same keyword hits

Subject: Re: [htdig] Ranking same keyword hits
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 17:40:55 PDT

I'm not sure what you're wanting to do here, but it sounds like the default form for htsearch 'sort by score' could be the one you want. AFAIK this displays results pages with better matches first (higher occurence of the keyword).

hope this helps, if not could you explain a little further what you need?

-
 Atle

>>> "Roger Salisbury" <rogers@axs4u.net> 04/10/00 07:14PM >>>
Can you rank same keyword hits?

If 3 pages hit on foobar, how can I force the order of the pages.