Re: [htdig] Problems with GET URLS

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problems with GET URLS
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 14:52:33 PDT

Hi, Paul. I didn't see any response to this in the archives.

I can't imagine anything within htdig which would explain the behaviour
you're describing. Rather, it seems to me that perhaps your PHP scripts
aren't putting out correct DC meta tags for all pages. They should
look like

Also look around these tags for improperly formed tags which might cause
htdig to swallow the meta tag as part of another tag, or tags that would
turn off indexing.

According to Paul Wolstenholme: