[htdig] Re: COMDEX/Spring

Subject: [htdig] Re: COMDEX/Spring
From: Geoff Hutchison (hutchisn@chem.nwu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 10:09:37 PDT

Whoops! This one caught me off-guard. Last year I had mentioned that I'd
be willing to organize a BOF session at a larger conference, especially if
it was in the Chicago area.

Somehow it escaped my notice that COMDEX/Spring is next week in Chicago.

If anyone's going to it, let me know and I'll work something out.

If that doesn't work out (the late notice kinda hurts), I will post a
survey so we can figure out if some sort of gathering is desired and if
so, where it should be. If you're willing to help organize such a thing,
please e-mail me.