Re: [htdig] html-searchform

Subject: Re: [htdig] html-searchform
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 16:01:45 PDT

At 8:38 PM +0200 4/7/00, Christian Grandl wrote:
>textfield is looking like this and can be filled with words
><input type="text" size="15" name="words" value="">
>
>My question now is do i have a lack of html-knowledge to get this
>right or the selection of AND OR -Parameters on htdig possible with
>this dropdownmenu?

Right now, the words field isn't very smart about concatenating
multiple fields into one. You can probably do this with JavaScript,
but I'm not the person to ask. You'd want to make a hidden words form
and then write a JavaScript to fill this in depending on the results
of the pop-up menus (with different names).