[htdig] html-searchform

Subject: [htdig] html-searchform
From: Christian Grandl (christian.grandl@stusta.mhn.de)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:38:37 PDT

Hello,
i have some kind of weird problem:
Usually in the search form one click a drop-down-menu to select one of the search options "AND" "OR" "Boolean" and after typing the searchwords in one texbox the results pop up.
In my case instead of a dropdown-menu i want the follwing structure to select the search options AND OR....:
                      textfield1 and textfield2 and textfield3 <submit>

and the same for OR

textfield1 or textfield2 or textfield3 <submit>

textfield is looking like this and can be filled with words
<input type="text" size="15" name="words" value="">

My question now is do i have a lack of html-knowledge to get this right or the selection of AND OR -Parameters on htdig possible with this dropdownmenu?
Any solutions are welcome!

Chris