Re: [htdig] Finding Exact Words

Subject: Re: [htdig] Finding Exact Words
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 06:45:44 PDT

It seems like you have set 'search_algorithm' to more than just exact. As far as I believe, the default config file has the 'endings' set also.
Check out:
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#search_algorithm

-
Atle

>>> "Simon Hyde - Webyte.co.uk" <simon.hyde@webyte.co.uk> 04/07/00 07:32AM >>>
Hi,

I would like my htdig app, to locate the exact word entered by a user, and
not all variations of the word, which it is currently doing, can I do this.

e.g. If a user searches for Training, it locates, trained, training, train
and so on... All I want it to locate is Training !!

Would be gratefull of anyones assistance.

Simon Hyde.