Re: [htdig] htdig-3.2.0b1 - htdig doesn't follow links

Subject: Re: [htdig] htdig-3.2.0b1 - htdig doesn't follow links
From: glen.davies@cce.ac.nz
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 17:39:31 PDT

> My guess is that you've set start_url to point to a page and left
> limit_urls_to to the default. In this case, only that page will be
> indexed, because only that page matches the limit_urls_to attribute.
> Example:
>
> start_url: http://www.foo.com/bar.html
Thanks for the quick response. I had the start url set to just
http://www.foo.com/ and have also now tried setting
limit_urls_to: foo.com
but still no joy, it just gets the one page.

I'm running 3.1.5 on a live server, it's doing an excellent job too by
the way. http://nzedsearch.cce.ac.nz/
I just thought I would install 3.2.0b1 on another to help out with the
testing, but I will wait for a later beta and try again if you can't think
of any other obvious things to check.

> There is a stable release: 3.1.5. Last I checked, it was the stable
> package for Debian. All previous releases (including 3.2.0b1)
have