Re: [htdig] config file parse error

Subject: Re: [htdig] config file parse error
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 20:32:52 PDT

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Terry Luedtke wrote:

> I'm trying to define a list of search algorithms, but keep getting parse error from htsearch. The lines defining the list are:

What version are you using? What is the exact message? Do you get the same
message when running htsearch frm the command-line?

> htsearch is complaining about the build_select_lists even though it
> looks like the examples to me. What obvious detail am I missing?

A cursory glance looks OK. But it would help to know the above. For
example, if you're aren't using 3.1.5, then it doesn't know about
build_select_lists. If you are running 3.1.5, it doesn't have the speling
fuzzy algorithm.