Re: [htdig] Redirect to cgi

Subject: Re: [htdig] Redirect to cgi
From: Bart van Bragt (bartvb@IAE.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 09:39:41 PDT

On Mon, Apr 03 at 09:28:14, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:
> The technical reason is that phorum doesn't emit a legal "Location:"
> header. According to the spec:
>
> Location = "Location" ":" absoluteURI
>
> while what was produced was "Location: list.php?f=1"

Ok, so if I want to follow W3C specs I would have to change that to:

Location: http:\\www.welshcob.nl\forum\list.php?f=1

and then everything would be OK.. Great! Thanks, I think I go for that
solution (and write a message to the maintainers op Phorum).

Hmm, fixed it now and it works! All other Location: headers that
Phorum generates further on did use an absolute URI. Guess I'll send
them a message.

Thanks again!! Great!

(regarding the random quote; guess this is not very true in this case
:))

--
Bart van Bragt
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question." -- Eugene