[htdig] Redirect to cgi

Subject: [htdig] Redirect to cgi
From: Bart van Bragt (bartvb@IAE.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 09:02:59 PDT

I've installed HTdig a few days ago and it is working perfectly! Well,
not perfect, if that was true I guess I wouldn't be posting this
message. Everything works great and it indexes everything except for
one part of the site (www.welshcob.nl).

On www.welshcob.nl/forum/ I have Phorum (www.phorum.org) running. This
is a PHP script (index.php). Since I have only one forum at the moment
the only thing the index.php script does is sending out a Location
header. The problem is that there is a ? in the uri that it sends out.
Here is a piece of the output of rundig -vvv

--------------
[snip]
pick: www.welshcob.nl, # servers = 1
10:10:1:http://www.welshcob.nl/forum/: Retrieval command for
http://www.welshcob.nl/forum/: GET /for
um/ HTTP/1.0
Referer: http://www.welshcob.nl/
Host: www.welshcob.nl

Header line: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Header line: Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:10:38 GMT
Header line: Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) PHP/4.0RC1 mod_perl/1.21
Header line: X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0RC1
Header line: Location: list.php?f=1
Header line: Connection: close
Header line: Content-Type: text/html
Header line:
returnStatus = 3
 redirect
redirect:

   Rejected: Not an http or relative link!pick: www.welshcob.nl, #
servers = 1
11:11:1:http://www.welshcob.nl/advertenties/: Retrieval command for
http://www.welshcob.nl/advertenties/: GET /advertenties/ HTTP/1.0
Referer: http://www.welshcob.nl/
Host: www.welshcob.nl
[etc etc]

So the problem here is the 'Rejected Not an http or relative link'
message. I don't know if this redirection is according to the
standards, if it isn't please tell me and I will change the script to
handle it differently. However if this is a valid Location header than
I would like to know how I can fix this..

HTdig is indexing other pages that have questionmarks in them (i.e.
www.welshcob.nl/advertenties/

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Bart van Bragt
ANOINT, v.t. To grease a king or other great functionary already