Re: [htdig] Problem with search cgi-generated html-page

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem with search cgi-generated html-page
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 14:11:03 PST

I think what Adam is getting at is that if you are accessing the script on the localhost through the filesystem and not through the web, it won't work. So not 'file:///foo/cgi-bin/..', but rather 'http://www.foo.com/cgi-bin'. This might not be the problem, but thought I might clearify a little.

Also, are you sure the htsearch has the execute bit-permission set?

-
 Atle

>>> Christian Grandl <christian.grandl@stusta.mhn.de> 04/01/00 03:35PM >>>
Hello, thank you for your hint.
What do you mean "from a different machine"?.
Try searching from another account on my localhost?
If not...i've only got this machine...:-)

Christian