Re: [htdig] Is possible compiling htdig 3.1.5 without libstdc++ ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Is possible compiling htdig 3.1.5 without libstdc++ ?
From: Patrick Jennings (
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:08:13 PST

I am experiencing exactly this situation (on SunOS 5), and it's been
10+ years since I've built anything on a 'nix, and 5+ since building a
C++. (How quickly we forget!) So a relatively detailed answer posted
to this group would be much appreciated by more than one member.

 patrick jennings synaptic grey matter media
    eJournal Travelogue ::
    Fine Art & Travel Photographs ::